Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Final Blog ; Forced Choice


1.       Kylie Cameron.


I loved the way she gave as much information as she could on her blog everything was in place. She got in contact with a lawyer and answered all her questions and they were great.

 

2.       Reininger, Zachary  


I actually enjoyed reading zachary’s blog he is very outspoken he had everything in place and did a good job on his final project.

 

3.       Amer Khwaja


 has a very get to the point blog did an awesome job on his final project and contacting a lawyer. I really like how he was so interested in protecting all his photographs, and all his work

 

4.       Alicia Booth.


 Had a very great blog everything was in place she did all her blogs for her final. I loved how much time she spent on her blogs to make them the best she could. She could not get ahold of a lawyer so I could not make her number 1.

 

5.       Christopher Sua

Did a very good job on all his blogs I did noticed that he had over 300 words on all his blogs and even though they were not made correctly atleast he tried, I also noticed that his words were not in different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment