Thursday, September 13, 2012

Final - Legal Authority


I have spent over a week trying to find a lawyer to at least answer some of my questions finally I got in touch with one but we could only speak over the phone because he was "too busy" I emailed over 20 lawyers most of them did not get back to me. I called many places some wanted at least 45$ dollars to sit with me and chat about my questions. I finally did get my questions answered I thought the lawyer was a very nice man! Our phone conversation was not that long, I tried to get more information out of him but he was very short and blunt with the answer so I just went along with the flow. This was a good experience for me trying to contact a lawyer it was a long process much harder than I thought it would be. I was thankful I at least spoke to someone with knowledge for a bit, I would definitely do this again maybe just for myself if I have any questions about intellectual property for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment