Sunday, August 5, 2012

WEEK 1 BOC VOICE


Hello welcome to my blog! I'm Andrea I am a Fashion Major at the Art Institute of Las Vegas, Nevada. I was born in Guatemala I came here when I was 8 years old. I'm bilingual Spanish is my first language English is my second. In my world I only think, speak and vision positive things. I am very charismatic, industrious person. Many say I am an impulse person when it comes to all my decisions, but I only see it as a gift. I am introverted at times, talkative it just depends what personality I'm feeling that day. My family and friends are my number 1 fans, as I am their number 1 fan. I must say I only surround myself with people who are going places. I may be young but I have a million and 1 things going on in my life. When it comes to my work ethic, I am professional; punctual I like my work to be noticed in a positive way. I currently work at a Jewelry Store inside Las Vegas McCarran Airport. I am in the process of getting licensed as a financial adviser. I never have any free time if I'm not at work or school I am modeling for a music video, promotions, trade-shows. I am also a spokes model for a company body balance, I also design our uniforms for every event we do whether it’s here in town or for Hollywood! The reason why I decided to go to school was because I was tired of being a normal person with a basic job, working for a person that was taking my time away not paying me enough money when I could be doing greater things for myself. I do not like working a job because it always takes me away from modeling, family events, someone telling me what to do how to do it what goal to reach for the business! I did not think twice about signing up to school I knew Fashion design & retail management was perfect for me! It goes along with my personality, with my favorite things to do, my part time modeling events! I know in school they always teach us to go to college then find a good job pretty much working for someone else. Then I thought well the longer I think about my future the shorter it will be. You see I see the bigger picture I want to make an impact, I want to be able to help the helpless with my success change people's life inspire them to step out the system that has been going around for many years. I been around sewing machines all my life, I love to sew and put new things together. In the near future I plan to own my very own boutique with my own designs, a personal fashion designer sewing personal pieces. I will make a name for myself. My target market is young mature successful entrepreneur ladies who like to dress to impress, turn head when they walk by. I do have high hopes & many unbelievable dreams, but our minds can be trained to do anything, nothing's impossible, everything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment