Monday, August 6, 2012

WEEK4 BOC DEATH RACE JEOPARDY


Today in class we played jeopardy throughout the class we played about 4 games switching teams, having different teammates. The game was very intense, even though I was having so much fun working with everyone I did learn many more vocabulary words through the different questions in the game. Each time a team won we would get a sticky note as points! At first we started out with 2 teams of 6 people. After a few games it came down to 4 teams of 3! I've noticed that everyone was smiling and having fun while learning. I have played jeopardy before in school but never like this! I enjoyed making my own game too coming up with clever questions for the vocabulary words to trick my classmates. Reading through my book also made me learn more! At the end of the game we used the 4 teams 3 people in each team all of us put down as many sticky notes as we earned, we did not know why we were doing this! When the game started all of us had to write something down on the board if not we actually got deducted that money! Every team my team mates and I did not know an answer we would just guess it worked every time! This was called the death race. We risked all of our money for the final jeopardy question we were playing confidentially but we still lost and only got 4 extra points on our exam! The team that won got over 25 extra points on their exam! It was so not fair to me! Some might not even study as much as I will! I did learn a lot through jeopardy I hope to do it again soon, even if it’s not in this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment