Tuesday, August 28, 2012

WEEK 8 BOC : Progress in getting a lawyer

For my final project I have made a game plan and it is in action. In the progress of getting a lawyer to answer my 10 questions. I am in the fashion industry I researching 25 lawyers that deal with intellectual property. After I get my list done I will start calling the most interesting lawyers with my questions ready because they might want to answer them on my phone call. I would rather make an appointment with them and go see them. Maybe even use them as an opportunity to make some contacts. I am a very sociable person so this a great I get to learn more about the industry I am going in and meeting a lawyer that deals with the law part protecting a person's creativity. This week I started making calls to a few lawyers not many returned my calls but I am not giving up on getting a lawyer to answer my calls and sit down with me and have a little talk and answer my 10 questions about fashion. I have my 6 out of my 10 questions down. To me it is a little difficult to come up with questions about my major just because there is so much to ask I just need to put it in the right words which is difficult for me to express myself in such way. I finished my permission sample letters so now I know how to do a real letter to use. It was way easier than I thought it would be. The next step is to meet with my lawyer sometime this week I am so excited to move on to the next step. This was easier than I thought it would be. I can not wait to see the final results that I get when I am all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment