Tuesday, August 28, 2012

WEEK 7 EOC: PLANS

    Today I have to make my plans for my final project for this class, there is so much to do good thing I have plenty of time get everything completed. My plans to get a lawyer is to first make a list and start calling some lawyers right away make an appointment with them and start talking asking questions. I will have to think of some clever questions to ask of course, make myself sound very sophisticated and professional so they take me seriously. I have to start making calls very soon probably this week because if something is #1 on my list it is probably not the the #1 thing on their list since they are such busy people with many appointments and court cases. After I will have all my questions answered I will say thank you for their time and try to keep that connections for later on, or if a ever need a reference I could use the lawyer. I also need to put everything together so I can turn in  my final project with all the right things that I need. I have to put all the laws and my opinions about the topic at the same thing. I will also need to do my letters of permission to I can use it. Putting my project together will be the most exciting part because I love being creative with what I do. I already made my list and made a few calls it is time to make an appointment now. 10 questions all that have to do with my major which is retail management and fashion design I have to be really clever with these questions fashion is more complicated then most people may think. It is a different world and there is much drama with famous fashion designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment